Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Update:Removing my wife from my credit card accounts that carry a balance will affect her credit sco

Actually, the accounts are in good standings, never missed a payment. I already removed her from some closed accounts that still carry a balance, and I was wondering whether removing her from other cards that are almost maxed out would impove her credit. The cards are in my name.



Update:Removing my wife from my credit card accounts that carry a balance will affect her credit score?

you can remove her while you still have a balance (ive removed someone while i had a balance, just say they are no longer authorized to use the account) i think it will actually be less favorable for her credit because it might appear as a closed account on her report. but of course that isnt necessarily a really negative thing like having missed payments but you kno they like to see your accounts open for as long as possible and all in good standing!



Update:Removing my wife from my credit card accounts that carry a balance will affect her credit score?

Until the cards are paid off, you CAN%26#039;T remove her from the accounts. The card issuers won%26#039;t give up the right to collect from anyone currently on the account as long as there is a balance due.

No comments:

Post a Comment