Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I have a credit score of 550 and NEED borrow $4200 to pay off a card that is draining me.?

I was jobless for about 5 months and stupidly ran up a card that is now charging me %32 interest. I need to find an institution that can loan $4200 wheather it be another card or some bank that will approve a loan with my poor credit.



I have a credit score of 550 and NEED borrow $4200 to pay off a card that is draining me.?

You DO NOT need a loan. Borrowing is what got you into this mess in the first place. What you need is a temporary 2nd J-O-B, a yard sale %26amp; some freakin%26#039; eBay. Pay this stupid card off, dice it into little pieces %26amp; frame it as a reminder to NEVER borrow again.



Been there, done that, now I%26#039;m a devoted Dave Ramsey follower. Trust me: Good money beats the hell outta %26quot;good credit%26quot;.



I have a credit score of 550 and NEED borrow $4200 to pay off a card that is draining me.?

in stead of getting a loan pay off one by one



I have a credit score of 550 and NEED borrow $4200 to pay off a card that is draining me.?

I recommend that you do not borrow any money to pay off a debt. In essence, you are creating another debt. I suggest that you slow walk the process. It will take time, but nonetheless, it will get paid off over time. Make weekly, bi-weekly or monthly payments as often as you possibly can until the debt is gone. My strategy has always been to pay as much as I possibly can until the debt is gone. Remember...do not create a debt to pay off another debt. It will be a continuous cycle that will eventually get out of control, if it has not already.



I have a credit score of 550 and NEED borrow $4200 to pay off a card that is draining me.?

There is a great place to go with this. I was in a very similar situation.



This is getting help from real people without the use of banks or credit card companies. Good Luck!



http://www.prosper.com/join/lzc5wh

No comments:

Post a Comment