Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I have secured credit through Conn's that is the only good thing on my credit, is this helping

I am also disputing everthing negative on my credit with ccscredit.com, which is free. I have about 12 accounts in collection all medical averaging $100 a piece, and 8 charged off accounts averaging about $500 a piece. If I dispute these for about 6 months in a row will some get deleted.



I have secured credit through Conn%26#039;s that is the only good thing on my credit, is this helping my credit score

Disputing derogatory accounts for 6 months in a row will not make valid derogatory marks go away, unless the creditor fails to verify the account. Even if they do fail to verify the account, the next time they report it, it will show up again.



Your best bet to help your credit score is to try to make a deal with each creditor where you will pay them some or all of what is owed and they will delete the account from your credit report. You should get any agreement like this in writing, before you pay any money.



The Conn%26#039;s account is likely to be helping your credit score a bit, but since you have 20 bad accounts, it cannot help much.



I have secured credit through Conn%26#039;s that is the only good thing on my credit, is this helping my credit score

your looking at it all wrong . you need to back up and start with your creditors and negotiate with the medical first you can settle the debt for less than half of what you owe and they will put a paid as agreed on your account.which is good for you i know this works because i%26#039;ve done it . next negotiate with your other creditors and you can do the same with them as for charge off there on there for three to five years. and theres not much you can do with them

No comments:

Post a Comment