Saturday, October 31, 2009

I have a credit score of 603, where can I get a personal loan for $5000?

I%26#039;m trying to get a personal loan to completly pay off my debt asap, I%26#039;m only about 3200 in debt, and I have a good job to where I could make payments on time and prob. more than the minimum. I have about 6 or so accounts open, and I%26#039;d rather just take out a loan so I%26#039;d have 1 payment a month rather than the 6 or so, helping me start to save money, and so I can learn to budget better. I%26#039;ve applied to Charter 1 bank twice, once with my father as a co-signer, however I was declined both times. I%26#039;m weary of internet loan scams, and I%26#039;d rather go thru a credit union or bank, so please no private lenders (unless you can provide me proper documentation and a website) and no prosper.com suggestions, they%26#039;re just not for me.



I%26#039;d feel more comfortable with a place I could actually go into, sit down, talk face to face with someone, and walk out approved. I%26#039;ve made some financial mistakes in the past, learned real quick from them, and I%26#039;m ready to correct them and move foward w/ my life. HELP!



I have a credit score of 603, where can I get a personal loan for $5000?

Unfortunately, I don%26#039;t think you%26#039;re understanding why you are in debt.



If you need $3200 to pay off your debt, you aren%26#039;t getting the picture. Why put yourself into $5000 debt WITH INTRUST to pay off $3200 of debt?



Get a second job.



Sell your possessions.



Scale down.



I have a credit score of 603, where can I get a personal loan for $5000?

You may want to try Citi Financial or someone similar. Banks are tougher to go through sometimes. Also, on all of your open accounts pay on time as this affects your credit score greatly. On the accounts you want to close-are those interest rates high? If they are low, you should leave well enough alone. Keep in mind that once you pay these loans down to about 50% of the original amount your credit will increase! More questions contact me.



I have a credit score of 603, where can I get a personal loan for $5000?

I don%26#039;t understand where you are coming from. You are $3200 in debt and want to borrow $5000 to pay it off. What is the extra money for?



You want to pay off your debt so you can start over and save money. How can you do that if you are starting over by getting into bigger debt??????



List your six debts from smallest balance to highest balance.



Pay the minimum on all, except on the smallest balance. You attack this balance like crazy. Any extra money that you get your hands on (another job, sell things, reduce expenses in other areas) and send it to the card with the smallest balance. When this is paid off move to the next one on the list. On balance 2 you pay the minimum PLUS whatever you where sending to balance 1. Keep doing this and you will be out of debt in no time.



It is a bad idea to borrow money to payoff. Do the above process along with a budget and you will get out of debt in no time.



You might want to visit www.daveramsey.com



I have a credit score of 603, where can I get a personal loan for $5000?

Rolland lenders inc is a loaning firm,offering unbeatable loans to people which cant be found no where else.An all-time interest rate of 8% on all loans.Apply to the loans office Manager and in no time you recieve your loan. For further detailS,contact personnel manager through our email at rollandlenders@yahoo.com



Thanks



Mrs jill Rolland



rollandlenders inc



proud to serve



I have a credit score of 603, where can I get a personal loan for $5000?

Citifinance.com



I have a credit score of 603, where can I get a personal loan for $5000?

Talk to your bank.



I have a credit score of 603, where can I get a personal loan for $5000?

You can probably get the money without a bank if you go to this site:



www.prosper.com



You%26#039;ll probably be paying between 17% and 25% interest, but there are plenty of people willing to lend you money so you can work for the next 3 years to pay it off.



I have a credit score of 603, where can I get a personal loan for $5000?

NoMed13 gave you good advice to simply pay off your debt systematically. You don%26#039;t need the $5000 if you owe $3200. Delayed gratification is a wonderful thing -- you learn self discipline and establish good spending habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment