Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Can I get a $25,000 car loan with bad credit (score 570ish)?

I have bad credit issues due to past mistakes and now that my finances are in good standing, I still have the mistakes in my credit history.



Can I get a $25,000 auto loan by myself? I have a great job and can afford the payments? Also I have a co-signer? Would I be able to get the loan with the co-signer?



Can I get a $25,000 car loan with bad credit (score 570ish)?

Auto finance is what I do for a living and without looking at your credit no one here can answer your question.



I can tell you the factors that car deals are based on;



1. LTV (loan to value).



2. Term of loan.



3. Age of vehicle.



4. Miles on vehicle.



5. Down payment.



6. Time on job.



7. Time at residence.



8. Monthly income before taxes.



9. Credit score/profile.



10. Total debt to income ratio.



As long as the above factors are within the lenders guidelines there is no reason that you can not borrow $25,000.00 with a 570 score.



Can I get a $25,000 car loan with bad credit (score 570ish)?

As long as the co-signer has a strong credit score and excellent payment history you should be fine. I would still worry first about handling any past debt and increasing your score so you will not always have to have a co-signer. Don%26#039;t you want to be financially independent? Try getting something smaller and more affordable by yourself so you can apply the difference to correct your fico score and history. It makes no sense to just drive around in style but not be able to finance things on your own. Looks are not everything.



Can I get a $25,000 car loan with bad credit (score 570ish)?

You should be fine w/ a cosigner. If not, you definitely won%26#039;t get approved. My score is around 680 and I had enough trouble trying to get approved for $10,000.



Good luck!!



Can I get a $25,000 car loan with bad credit (score 570ish)?

from your story, you may want to try regular car dealers before the %26quot;no credit no problem%26quot; people- (some really take advantage and you end up paying a lot more than necessary)--- because your credit might not be as bad as you think...especially if you have a good job. if the mistakes were like 2 years ago, theyll be on your credit report, but most lenders dont care if its been that long. nothing to lose by trying, but do try the more reputable well known national lenders first. theyll tell you what you need to do. a car loan, if u pay on time, will build your credit up. good luck.



Can I get a $25,000 car loan with bad credit (score 570ish)?

Why not drive your current car until you can save up enough money to purchase a new car? Then you wouldn%26#039;t have to pay that amount (actually much more) back. I can tell you that a car that you own drives a lot better when you know you own it, and don%26#039;t have to make payments :-)



Can I get a $25,000 car loan with bad credit (score 570ish)?

You probably can get a loan, but it may come with a steep interest rate. Do you really need a $25K loan or do you just want it? Be honest with yourself.



Can I get a $25,000 car loan with bad credit (score 570ish)?

You CAN get a decent car loan, even with bad credit. I%26#039;ve done it, but you%26#039;ll have to look around. That%26#039;s one of the BIG mistakes people make...just taking the first offer that%26#039;s given to them when they go to the dealer. Be smarter than that.



WARNING: DON%26#039;T GO TO BUY A CAR WITHOUT HAVING THE LOAN FIRST. The auto dealers will eat you alive and give you a crappy rate. Shop around with lenders who specialize in bad credit car loans. It%26#039;s a better option, you don%26#039;t have to take what they%26#039;re offering if you don%26#039;t want it, and it%26#039;s better than dealing with the car dealer%26#039;s people.



There are usually some nationally based car loan companies who specialize in bad credit car loans who advertise on the page linked below...



http://www.axalda.info/bad-credit-car-lo...

No comments:

Post a Comment