Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I am looking for new apartment. But I think my credit score's bad....how can I find a place?

I have a good job....I am with same company for 4years but it%26#039;s not good enough? All the realtor or apartment owners determine their potential tenant by only credit history?



My credit was ruined about 6years ago.



I am looking for new apartment. But I think my credit score%26#039;s bad....how can I find a place?

Just keep calling places. Six year old credit blemish is not that bad someone will let you in. And you don%26#039;t have to settle you can get a good place at a good amount. JUST KEEP CALLING. Good luck.



I am looking for new apartment. But I think my credit score%26#039;s bad....how can I find a place?

Credit is not a big factor when renting. We have bad credit and they gave us a %26quot;special deposit for new residents with a high enough credit score%26quot;. There is a reason why people rent and bad credit preventing them from buying a home is one of them so dont worry about it. Alot of your new neighbors are in the same boat as you.



I am looking for new apartment. But I think my credit score%26#039;s bad....how can I find a place?

Most places will rent to you. They may charge you a bigger deposit. If you still can%26#039;t get in one, rent from small owners that don%26#039;t check credit. By staying there a few years, you will then have a history of paying rent on time and a reference and can move anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment