Saturday, October 31, 2009

I have a 720 credit score, but I'm broke as a joke.?

Can anyone please tell me my options here for using my credit to make some money?



I have a 720 credit score, but I%26#039;m broke as a joke.?

Get some new low interest cards and resell the items you buy on ebay for twice to three times what you pay, pay back the credit cards and keep the money you make. You can do this by shopping Ross, Marshalls, Nordstrom Rack, Last Chance etc, only sell brands that are in demand.



It works for me.



I have a 720 credit score, but I%26#039;m broke as a joke.?

Your credit score can%26#039;t help you, unless you some how manage to borrow and make money on top of the interest they charge you...



I have a 720 credit score, but I%26#039;m broke as a joke.?

I don%26#039;t believe that using debt to make money is the smart way to go. If I were in a tight spot with cash the last thing I would want to do is borrow money that I have to pay back.



A better option is to start budgeting the money you do have coming in, as well as cutting back in lifestyle until things even out. You also might need to work extra to bring in some extra income.



Once you do get back on your feet I encourage you to set up some sort of emergency fund (if you don%26#039;t already) that will be able to fund 3-6 months of living expenses. That way, should something happen in the future, you will have a cash reserve you can tap in to without having to use debt.



I have a 720 credit score, but I%26#039;m broke as a joke.?

720 is just below Avg. according to FICO.com



all that number shows is that you have / had debt



but really you credit scores dont show what your money is, but really shows that you have debt.



I have zero scores, but I have huge savings, new cars, and a home. WHY? you ask... because I dont have debt.



I obtained a 15 year FHA mortgage, with Alternate trades ( tradelines that are not reported to the credit Agencies ) such as: power bill, phone bill, Insurance Co., and daycare.



check out dave ramsey site: www.totalmoneymakeover.com



Make your money you have work for you, not the otherway around.



Best regards.



I have a 720 credit score, but I%26#039;m broke as a joke.?

Your credit score can%26#039;t make you money - it%26#039;s just an indicator that you have handled credit well in the past.



I have a 720 credit score, but I%26#039;m broke as a joke.?

With your credit score, you can get a loan from http://www.ineedrates.com to get back on your feet. Just make sure you invest the money wisely. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment