Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I don't know my Credit Score.I want to apply for 0 APR and 0 Annual Fee Visa Credit Card.?

May i get an application form by mail to get 0 APR %26amp; 0 Annual Fee VISA Credit Card ? I am confused to fill online application.



I don%26#039;t know my Credit Score.I want to apply for 0 APR and 0 Annual Fee Visa Credit Card.?

You are entitled to receive a free copy of your credit score and all of the merchants and credit accounts, their status, etc. I believe you can access this once a year (maybe more). Beware of any website that wants money to provide you with your credit rating info.



Search online for online credit cards and there will be several different ones to choose from. Beware of listing your personal information like your social security, etc. Make sure it is legitimate company.



I don%26#039;t know my Credit Score.I want to apply for 0 APR and 0 Annual Fee Visa Credit Card.?

First you need to recieve a copy of free credit report and then choose a best prepaid credit card according to your credit.



The rejection is non existent in case of prepaid credit cards, there are no credit checks, no employment verification, and approval is guaranteed.



With a bit of dilligent shopping and comparision of various prepaid credit card offers, it is not difficult to find a prepaid card with no annual fees, no late payment fees, no repayments, and no penalties whatsoever. So, the ownership costs of a prepaid card can be negligible.



With prepaid cards it is very easy to promote financial discipline. Since you can only spend what you have, there is no overspending, and hence no debts.



Some prepaid cards do report their use to major credit bureaus and hence are a good instrument to rebuild credit history. Apply online at: http://www.credit-card-gallery.com/PrePa...

No comments:

Post a Comment