Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My credit score is 642. My bancruptcy was discharged a year ago. Will I get approved to get a house?

I have 1 current credit card.



My credit score is 642. My bancruptcy was discharged a year ago. Will I get approved to get a house?

There are programs out there that allow for one day out of bankruptcy. Some require 2 years seasoning. Just depends on which lender. A 642 score is considered Alt-A. 680 is A paper, however at A paper you cannot without being 2 years out of bankruptcy, so really the only option you have is Alt-A programs. 642 is a good score and deserves a fair interest rate and approval for 100% Financing is definitely available for you. You will need to be able to go what%26#039;s called Full-Doc, which is proving your income with W-2%26#039;s or Tax Returns. Without looking closer at your credit report this is as general as I can be. Reply back if you have any questions.



My credit score is 642. My bancruptcy was discharged a year ago. Will I get approved to get a house?

You score is average to low-average....I%26#039;d say you should be able to get a house; but your interest rates won%26#039;t be as cheap as they might possibly be.



My credit score is 642. My bancruptcy was discharged a year ago. Will I get approved to get a house?

that%26#039;s a good score. I think you can do it.



My credit score is 642. My bancruptcy was discharged a year ago. Will I get approved to get a house?

You should be able to obtain a mortgage loan if you have steady employment. It will depend on your debt to wage ratio and how much you put down. It will also depend on what you can afford as far as a monthly payment. Remember to buy a house depends on more than just your credit score. There are a lot of mortgage companies out there that can underwrite B %26amp; C paper. They make more money when they can write an A paper loan, that is why they try to get you to a higer credit score. Yours is about average for the American home buying populous.



My credit score is 642. My bancruptcy was discharged a year ago. Will I get approved to get a house?

you can still get a house; but yer credit sucks so bad ;they can stick it to you with high interest loan and a high down payment...if you aint never bought a house before; you may be able to apply for a loan from the federal gov; they may even loan you the money to pay the down payment. check with your local county commisioner to see if you qualify for that.



My credit score is 642. My bancruptcy was discharged a year ago. Will I get approved to get a house?

A home loan is secured so you should have no problems. Qualifying for the amount is the only hurdle but we all deal with that.



My credit score is 642. My bancruptcy was discharged a year ago. Will I get approved to get a house?

Small steps like paying your bills on time and using only part of the credit available to you. Also use your credit cards for making small payments regularly, so that it is reflected in your credit record. More tips available at http://www.acreditlibrary.com/buildcredi...



My credit score is 642. My bancruptcy was discharged a year ago. Will I get approved to get a house?

With a home equity loan, your equity works as the collateral. If your home equity is $50,000, you could obtain a loan up to this amount. You could use this home equity loan to clear up all your credit card balances plus other loans; and you just need to focus on making a single monthly payment to your home equity loan.



Some Caution On Using Home Equity Loan To Consolidate Your Debts



Although consolidate all your credit card debts with a home equity loan is an ideal way to settle your high interest rate outstanding debt. You should use the fund wise, borrow just what need to clear your consolidated debts and avoid accumulating new debts while working on clearing your home equity loan. Failure to repay a home equity loan will result in losing your home. Read more about it at: http://www.credit-card-gallery.com/artic...

No comments:

Post a Comment