Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Does it affect your credit score to transfer the balance of a credit card to another card......??

There is a little more to my question than that. Is it bad to transfer a balance to another credit card once the promotional period ended on your current card? Here is my scenerio:



Had Mastercard, transfered balance to Visa for 0% 6 months. Would it be bad to then transfer the remaining balance of the Visa back to the Mastercard with a new Balance Transfer offer?



Does it affect your credit score to transfer the balance of a credit card to another card......??

I think this depends on if your balance is getting higher and higher or not. Mine got high and when I went to transfer onto a 0% interest card, they only took about half of it - then I had TWO credit cards to pay on! And there wasn%26#039;t a thing I could really do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment