Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I've got a credit score of 867 and my payments are on time will i get a 7500 loan ......?

i have 1 credit card 1 loan and 1 catalouge thats al the credit i have



I%26#039;ve got a credit score of 867 and my payments are on time will i get a 7500 loan ......?

I thought the scores only went up to 850?



I%26#039;ve got a credit score of 867 and my payments are on time will i get a 7500 loan ......?

What country and what credit score? Cause FICO only goes up to 850.



Vantage goes up to 990.



I%26#039;m sure you already know, that with that type of score you would be able to get a 75,000 loan easily, let alone a 7,500.



I%26#039;ve got a credit score of 867 and my payments are on time will i get a 7500 loan ......?

I have never seen a credit score of 867. 800 is about as high as it goes (in the US)...



You didn%26#039;t mention the credit limit on your credit card nor the amount of the loan. Revolving credit with a catalouge usually isn%26#039;t reported to credit bureaus which determine your credit worthiness. Another factor in determining whether you get a loan or not also depends on your income and the debt to income ratio...In other words with what you make can you afford to pay the rent, utilities, etc. your current credit obligations and now this new loan?



It might be hard...you are low income (if you are in the US, probably so if you are in the UK also, because I know their real estate is MUCH higher there than it is here...heck, toothpaste in the UK costs twice what it does in the US). I hate to say it.



Hey Mark, FICO scores only go to 850..look it up... I have never seen a FICO score personally ever, and I ran lots of credit reports in my lifetime...the highest I have ever seen was about 800. No one is perfect. VantageScore goes to 990 and is probably what you saw.



I%26#039;ve got a credit score of 867 and my payments are on time will i get a 7500 loan ......?

yes its possible for you to get a loan with this credit score..don%26#039;t worry its better for you to try for an online loan.lot of banks in online lend loans even you have bad credit also.i think that the below website will help you to find right solution.



I%26#039;ve got a credit score of 867 and my payments are on time will i get a 7500 loan ......?

First off, ALL these people that said the FICO scores only go up to 850, have no idea what they are talking about!



I deal with peoples credit on a daily basis, and have just recently had 2 different customers with an 875 score!



I wish people on here would know what they are talking about before they answer a question.



But anyway, you should have no problem getting a $7500 loan.



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment