Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I have a really bad credit score (542) but I really need a car. Does anyone have any advice?

I messed up my credit in college and am still fixing it. I make more than $40,000/year and I hope this will help.



I have a really bad credit score (542) but I really need a car. Does anyone have any advice?

Do you have any money saved? You could always pay cash for a cheap used car and drive it till it dies. You could also try a buy-here-pay-here car lot, but be careful if you do. Some are reputable, but others will try to sell you junk. Be aware that you will pay an inflated price for buying a car at a buy-here-pay-here, but that%26#039;s one of the costs that comes with bad credit. If you have a large downpayment and/or a co-signer, you could try to buy a decent used car at a dealer. Many have sub-prime lenders that would be willing to finance you if you meet their conditions. If you are able to get financed at a dealer, that would also help to improve your credit if you pay your payments on time.



I have a really bad credit score (542) but I really need a car. Does anyone have any advice?

Put together a few hundred dollars and buy a beater.



I have a really bad credit score (542) but I really need a car. Does anyone have any advice?

That%26#039;s okay! Everyone messes up at some point in the credit world, there are ways out if you are willing to start over from a fresh start? I am a car dealer in Bristol, Connecticut. My name is Franco, I specialize in auto finance loans for people who have less than perfect credit. I have over 1100 vehicles to choose from new and used. I have a guaranteed credit approval for anyone with past credit problems. All you need is a minumum of 1 year on the job, make at least $2500.00 per month or $30,000 per year. A minimum of $500.00 as a down payment is required. A valid drivers license and proof of residence ( home phone bill, bank statement, utility bill.)



Stop letting your credit get in the way of driving that car you%26#039;ve been dreaming of! Stop dreaming and start driving today! Check out our dealership website at ctautomall.com, call me at 203-530-0064 or email me at fcavallaroct@yahoo.com to schedule an appointment or to pre-qualify over the phone.



I have a really bad credit score (542) but I really need a car. Does anyone have any advice?

Get a boyfriend to buy you a $40,000 car! afterall, thats what us men are good for!



I have a really bad credit score (542) but I really need a car. Does anyone have any advice?

There%26#039;s a company that helps people with bad credit get loans that you can check out at http://abacusmortgageloans.com/program.h...

No comments:

Post a Comment